Climate change has become the fight of the century. The frequency and violence of climatic hazards jeopardize harvests. Tensions surrounding energy make the price of inputs ultra-volatile and create shortages. Bamboo is an ideal diversification: profitable, resilient and low maintenance.
The voluntary carbon finance market is booming. Companies seek to offset their residual emissions by purchasing carbon credits. Thanks to its ability to quickly and massively sequester CO2, a bamboo plantation can meet the needs of companies in this new market.LEARN MORE
Manufacturers seek to secure their biomass supply. This becomes a strategic resource for them, the production of which cannot be relocated. Prepare for the future with horizom, become a producer of carbon-free raw materials!LEARN MORE
Why grow bamboo?
Income before the first harvests thanks to the sale of carbon credits.
Requires little intervention and few inputs. Mechanized annual harvest without replanting, for more than 30 years.
Resilient to climatic hazards. Many co-benefits linked to agroecology (soil and groundwater regeneration, fight against erosion).
- Pedoclimatic study and provision of adapted varieties.
- Irrigation system design
- Planting assistance and counseling
- Agronomic advice.
- Establishment of a personalized culture itinerary.
- Amendment, irrigation management, harvest planning.
- Carbon: we monetize the carbon sequestration of your bamboo bush.
- Biomass: we negotiate the best selling price for you with manufacturers.